Ex-East Timorese Refugees Demand Determination Fund
Tuesday, 20 July, 2010 | 11:17 WIB
TEMPO Interactive, Kupang:Scores of ex-East Timor residents grouped under the East Timor Political Victim National Committee are demanding a determination fund yesterday in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara.
“Almost all the provinces have paid Rp5 million for the determination fund for ex-East Timorese refugees, but NTT has not yet paid this up until today,” said the committee’s head, J.B. Ema Onang, yesterday.
NTT governor Frans Lebu Raya said the provincial government is ready to follow-up on the demand, which had been supported by data.
“I will follow-up on this as soon as I am out of the room,” he said.
source: TEMPO Interactive